How does the SSY Pass work?
The Sac-Sierra Yoga Pass is an access card that gives you the opportunity to visit several yoga studios in a single calendar year that are part of this collaboration. Each studio will honor the SSY Pass for a single drop in, giving you an opportunity to experience the wealth and diversity offered throughout our yoga community. Cards expire on December 31st 2017.
How many passes can I buy?
You can buy one pass for personal use per year and are welcome to buy more as gifts for family and friends!
How long will it take for my SSY Pass to arrive?
The SSY Passes get shipped every other business day and should arrive between 2-7 business days. Although there is no guarantee with regular post, passes are mailed locally in California and should arrive promptly.
How many classes is the pass good for?
The SSY Pass is good for a single, regularly scheduled drop in yoga class at each participating yoga studio, including studios you have previously visited. The pass cannot be used for specialty classes, workshops, or other special events. Each participating studio has a corresponding number on the SSY Pass. Some studios with multiple locations offer a single class redeemable at the location of your choice, so double check online or on our Printable Studio List (coming 12/31).
What do I do if I lose my card?
The SSY Pass is not refundable or replaceable, so please write you name on the pass so studios can contact you if it is found.
How much does the SSY Pass cost?
The SSY Pass is $30, plus tax.
How much is shipping?
Regular shipping is $3 for up to 5 passes. Passes are mailed locally in California and should arrive promptly.
How do I keep track of which studios I have visited?
Each studio has a number that corresponds with it. Simply check the filled in numbers on your card with their corresponding yoga studio online or on our Printable Studio List (coming 12/31).
General yoga studio protocol
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before class to sign in and get prepared for class
- Be hydrated and avoid eating for at least an hour before practice if possible
- Notify your teacher if you have injuries or need to leave early
- Wear lightweight, comfortable clothing that is easy to move in
- Be conscious of body odor and do not wear perfumes or scented lotions
- Bring a yoga mat, towel, and water bottle (studios often rent/sell these items as needed)
- Turn off all cell phones and remove shoes in the studio
- Relax, breathe, listen to your body, trust your intuition, and enjoy your practice